Green World Balsam Tea: Control Sugar level And Diabete’s Complications
Green World Balsam Tea -The Health Benefits
Balsam Pear is also called “cool melon” with its cold and brine nature, and rich contents of vitamin B1, vitamin C and many minerals, it relieve thirst, refreshes and nourishes the appearance and accelerates the metabolism. It also improves digestion and relieves constipation.
|Green World Balsam Pear Tea|
It makes a full use of the main compositions of balsam pear such as insulin, aminophenol, balsam glycoside and fucose. It doesn’t contain any anti-septic and has its original natural flavor: brine but not astringent and tasty with a faint scent. It is pure and drinkable natural green beverage with advantageous functions.
Green World Balsam Tea can get rid of fever, eliminate toxin, nourish blood , liver, spleen and kidney, relieve from fatigue and refresh the eyes.
Green Tea Powder – Nutritional and Health Benefits
Green Tea has long been used by the Chinese to alleviate headaches, body ache, poor digestion and improving well-being and life expectancy. Green Tea is rich in Bioflavonoids, polyphenols, vitamins and minerals, and one of its main properties is to fight free radicals that cause oxidative stress in diabetes.
Characteristics and Benefits:
1. Green World Balsam Tea Repair B cells of pancreas which is responsible for producing insulin
2. Polypeptide P – a plant insulin, reduces blood sugar and blood lipid level safely.
3. Green World Balsam Tea Prohibits the absorption of glucose in small intestine, and reduces gluose in the blood stream;
4. Green World Balsam Tea Alleviates complications of diabetes such as thirst and dry mouth.
- People with diabetes
- People with hyperglycemia
- People high sugar level
- Peope suffering constant cold, fever and body ache.
- Ingredient: Balsam Pear Powder, Green Tea Powder.