Royal Jelly: For Fertility, Improves Immunity and Delays Aging
Royal jelly is a milky secretion produced by worker honey bees.
It typically contains about 60% to 70% water, 12% to 15% proteins, 10% to 16% sugar, 3% to 6% fats, and 2% to 3% vitamins, salts, and amino acids.
Short description：It regulates endocrine system, improves immunity and delays aging.
Royal jelly is a creamy white substance synthesized by the common worker bee for the sole nourishment of the Queen bee. It is the key factor affects the Queen bee’s morphology and also has positive impact on female fertility. It has antimicrobial properties, besides, it helps the body produce more immune cells and heal wounds faster. Insulin resistance might improve with royal jelly, thus, it is beneficial to those with diabetes.
Royal jelly’s health benefits also extend to the skin. Containing essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals, it stimulates the production of collagen, necessary for skin renewal and helps the skin become firmer and visibly younger in appearance. While there are a number of different “superfoods” that have proven to be highly effective at helping with fertility, Royal Jelly is more than likely the reigning King…or Queen of the bunch.
• For those who want improve fertility especially in women
• For those who are physically weak, with compromised immunity.
• For women with decreased estrogen and those in peri- or post menopause.
• For those with elevated blood sugar level.
• For women who want to have a firm and perfect skin.
• 1-2 capsules each time, 2 times in a day.
Size：600 mg x 30 capsules