How Green World Products Help with Lipid Disorder
High Blood Cholesterol and Triglycerides (Lipid Disorder)
Lipid Disorder simply : Lipid disorder means that you have high levels of either low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, or elevated levels of fats called triglycerides. It simple means you have High Blood Cholesterol and Triglycerides. If you have high LDL cholesterol or high triglycerides, you probably have an increased risk for developing heart disease.
The two major forms of cholesterol found in your body are high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and low-density lipoprotein (LDL).
HDL, or “good cholesterol”, has a protective effect on your heart. HDL transports harmful cholesterol out of your arteries. Doctors usually recommend that you have a high level of HDL cholesterol.
LDL, or “bad cholesterol”, is made by your body and also absorbed from cholesterol-rich foods such as red meat and dairy. LDL can combine with other fats and substances, creating blockages in your arteries. This can reduce your blood flow and cause serious health problems.
A triglyceride is a type of fat you get from the food you eat. Your body also produces it when it converts excess calories to fat for storage. Some triglycerides are necessary for the proper cell functions, but too much is unhealthy. People with high cholesterol often have a raised level of triglycerides.
What Causes High Blood Cholesterol and High Triglycerides?
1. Medical conditions or bad dietary habits can cause high blood cholesterol and high triglycerides.
2. Foods that contain saturated fat can cause an increase in cholesterol. Saturated fat is mostly found in animal-based food products such as:
6. Some plant-based foods, such as palm oil and coconut oil, also contain saturated fats.
For healthy arteries, you’ll need to lower your LDL level, and also try to boost your HDL level.
What Are the Treatment Options for a Lipid Disorder?
1. Get Help with Green World Lipid Care Package
2. Medications called “cholesterol absorption inhibitors” lower your cholesterol by limiting your body’s absorption of dietary cholesterol.
Need help? Call 08038000974, 08181270737